A Fine Man Once Said:

"Part of the 10 million I spent on gambling, part of it on booze, and part of it on women. The rest I spent foolishly."

- George Raft





Thursday, January 22, 2015

The 3-roll-2 Jacket in Reindeer Suede for Ralph Lauren's Purple Label




After much trial and error, I've got a pretty healthy map of thrift and consignment shops in New Jersey now that I try to pass through regularly, as most have proven to yield some pretty interesting finds. The other day, I came across this tan jacket made for Ralph Lauren's Purple Label. It has all the bells and whistles that you would expect to find on a Purple Label item: ticket pocket, pick stitching, dual vents, and a nice 3-roll-2 lapel. What sets the jacket apart is the supple reindeer suede that its made from. I've never seen anything quite like it.





Unfortunately, the jacket is a bit too big for me, but hopefully it will work for someone that wears a 44L.

You can find the eBay auction here.






No comments:

Post a Comment