A Fine Man Once Said:

"Part of the 10 million I spent on gambling, part of it on booze, and part of it on women. The rest I spent foolishly."

- George Raft





Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Classic Men's Style As Inspiration - An Interview with CBPI Magazine


Charles Wong, the lifestyle andmenswear editor at CBPI Magazine, has written some wonderful pieces on heritage brands and men's style, so I was pleasantly surprised to discover that he had purchased a copy of The Best Dressed Man In The Room from The Armoury in Hong Kong. Here, then, is my interview with Charles - a wide-ranging discussion on the return of the three-piece peaked lapel suit, elegant ne'er do wells, and my rather unseemly obsession with Edward Green's Windsor, among other things  . . .


Read the interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment