A Fine Man Once Said:

"Part of the 10 million I spent on gambling, part of it on booze, and part of it on women. The rest I spent foolishly."

- George Raft





Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weekend Odds & Ends




Just a few odds and ends that I thought I'd throw out there in between "real" posts:

I've been receiving a ton of emails from readers and fans of An Uptown Dandy lately - please keep it coming! I really enjoy seeing some of the vintage finds out there and (with your permission of course) posting for others to ogle as well... I'd also encourage you all to become followers of An Uptown Dandy! The follower count has remained doggedly static for some time but I know you're out there :-)

On an unrelated note, I've also posted a few items for sale on eBay - primarily shirts that are in very good condition which I just don't wear due to sizing issues ( ie they don't fit me). Also a few ties. I'd be happy to do a deal outside of eBay for readers, so please don't hesitate to reach out!

You can view the auctions here:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dittycom/m.html?item=300852568311&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562




No comments:

Post a Comment