A Fine Man Once Said:

"Part of the 10 million I spent on gambling, part of it on booze, and part of it on women. The rest I spent foolishly."

- George Raft





Friday, December 30, 2011

The Louis Vuitton Steamer Trunk


While running around the city last week, I passed by the intersection of 57th and Fifth, where you have Bergdorf's, Tiffany's, and Louis Vuitton all residing at adjacent corners. There isn't really much of interest for me at Louis Vuitton, but I've always been a admirer of their vintage steamer trunks - what I thought were relics from the by-gone age of luxury liner travel.

Not realizing that Louis Vuitton still makes these trunks, I was pleasantly surprised to see this window display featuring some of the company's unparalleled artistry and craftsmanship.


I don't think I'll ever need one of these for traveling, but it would certainly look great as a coffee table in my living room or study.




And here's another window display that I thought was well done.





2 comments:

  1. Могу разместить 250 таких комментариев, заказывай https://kwork.ru/links/24724692/250-ssylok-v-kommentariyakh-na-platforme-blogspot-com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Louis Vuitton steamer trunk epitomizes luxury and heritage. Ways Protect Security A symbol of refinement and travel, it carries a rich history within its craftsmanship.

    ReplyDelete